- Installing, repairs, sanding and refinishing wood floors, including gyms and other sport floors, hardwood dance and tavern floors. Serving WY, NE, CO, SD, MT, ID, KS. Maintaining the integrity of the gym floors is critical in keeping the floors a showplace with quality and resiliency. They have a process to eliminate contamination which leaves the floors with a beautiful and glossy surface. They can apply an oil base or water base finish with a quick drying water base finish which is also available. Product is ordered directly from the manufacturers so no added cost for a salesman.
They do all types of repair and/or yearly maintenance on hardwood floors. Sanding, refinishing, painting, graphics and dead spot rejuvenation. Consultation and repair on water damaged floors. They offer all types of floor finishes and floor sealers.
Having been in business for almost 15 years, they have seen a constant growth. Their workload is heavier during the summer when school is out, but have enough work to keep them busy all year long. They hire additional help during the summer, but offer no benefits. They concentrate on gym floors and will do some residences, bowling alleys during the “slower” season. No special licenses or permits. Guaranteed pay.
- As required by each job.
- Major growth each year.
- Don't really need to advertise due to word of mouth and reputation
- All up-to-date equipment which is well-maintained.
- Began in 2006 and has been going strong ever since. Great reputation and follow up. Growing by word of mouth.
- Financing Information: Cash at closing
- Training Information: 8 weeks
- This business is home-based
- This business is not a franchise
- This business can be relocated