- This successful asphalt repair business has been in existence since 2001. They have a niche market and have catered to businesses, excavating contractors, utilities, to work as much as possible during the year and not allowing a lot of weather to be a factor in them not working. Their reputation is stellar, as is their customer service. A CDL, Class B, license is required to run some of the equipment. They specialize in utility and trench patching, bollards installation, and more. Their courteous, experienced staff is dedicated to providing the best possible solutions for all asphalt needs and serve a 300-mile radius including WY, CO, and NE. The sellers are wanting to slow down and retire.
- Monday-Friday 8 to 5
- Except during some exceptionally cold winters which might cause a loss in gross income, this business has held its own.
- Serve WY, CO, NE. Some of the major equipment includes a Freightliner asphalt truck, C6500 dump truck, S300 Bobcat skidsteer, Standard flow planer, Skidsteer bucket, Superior Flatbed tilt trailer, Jumping jack compactor, hot crack sealing pots, and more. All equipment is well-maintained.
- Seller began this niche business in 2001.
- Financing Information: Cash at closing
- Training Information: 6 to 8
- This business is home-based
- This business is not a franchise
- This business can be relocated