- Increasingly Profitable Food Truck & Catering Business
THIS IS A COMPLETE PACKAGE!! Food trucks are the fastest growing element of the broad food-service sector, and the lowest cost way to enter that sector. While young, this food truck operation of a longer-standing business has shown a very strong growth in sales and profitability, exceeding the market average of over 9% a year by a wide margin.
• Fully outfitted custom truck
• Established reputation and online presence
• Client list and bookings for the balance of the year
The active Facebook presence keeps fans informed of upcoming appearances and menu offerings. This also allows those fans to easily share that information with other friends and to post their impressions.
Besides a presence at weekend events throughout the year, catering provides opportunities for additional revenue. Locations during the week would very readily increase revenue further. Keep in mind that the revenues were generated with less than a full-time effort.
- Sales have grown and margins have increased. 2016 figures are showing a 15-20% increase in revenues over 2015. The figures are from the owners own statements, but there has been nothing to call them into question.
- Food trucks and BBQ are both growing markedly. This is an almost brand new truck outfitted by a meticulous owner. He would love to continue and grow the business but is not physically able to do so. He is very willing to work with a new owner to ensure a smooth transition.
- Customized, fully outfitted truck in service for 3 years.
- This food truck grew out of a part-time BBQ business the owner wanted to expand beyond a limited number of engagements. While young, the food truck sales have grown rapidly. There are opportunities to expand the business further that the owner is not able to put into action.
- Financing Information: Negotiable
- Training Information: Negotiable
- This business is not a franchise
- This business can be relocated