- What differentiates Wine & Design from competitors??
1. The Experience: The sense of community we create and foster is really meaningful to us. We are a place where people come to relax, have fun, and make memories. This comes from our dedicated studio owners and artists paired with the incredible training we provide. Aside from the sense of community created on a studio level, we also have an amazing sense of community within our franchise. Each studio is dedicated to helping their sister studio succeed.
2. Our Brand: We take pride in standing out in the paint and sip industry with our chic and modern brand.
3. Our Divisions: In addition to our nightly classes, we also offer 4 divisions. Art Buzz Kids, On Wheels, Paint it Forward and Team Building. These divisions not only allow us to engage in different parts of our community, but they also secure additional revenue.
- Your Franchise Development Manager will be your main point of contact to guide you through the entire process, ensuring everything is properly set-up to run your studio. Other departments within the Wine & Design organization including operations, training, legal, marketing and location brokerage will be here to help along the way. It doesn’t stop there. We are here to support you with ongoing business consultation, access to Wine & Design’s corporate management team, and continuous corporate training and guidance.
Our goal is not just to help you OPEN your Wine & Design studio; our goal is to help you succeed with your Wine & Design franchise. We offer regular training programs through webinars, live events and one-on-one coaching for all your business management needs.
Whether you have an extensive business background or you are an artist or teacher wanting to start your own great franchise business, the corporate team at Wine & Design is committed to your professional success.
We hold monthly calls for all of our franchise owners to learn, share and get their questions answered.
One of the best things about starting your own Wine & Design franchise, is the team you become part of. You get the best of both worlds when it comes to owning your own business and having the support and encouragement of team members and peers.
Business ownership can be a long and lonely road for many, but not at Wine & Design. Our team of franchise owners share ideas, challenges, successes and best practices. You can be your own boss and still lean on the support of a strong network of successful people who have "been there, done that."
- Our franchise fee is $25,000. We proudly offer a 15% discount on the franchise fee for veterans. We also offer a discount for those who bring Wine & Design to state that does not currently have a studio.
The average initial investment cost range for the first 6 months is $66,800-$165,000. This estimate includes our franchise fee of $25,000.
Our royalty is 6% of monthly gross sales. Additionally, there is a 2% marketing fee that goes into a Marketing and Advertising fund used solely for marketing initiatives that benefit franchisees. We do not take royalties on alcohol sales.
Financing options are available at this time for the franchise fee. You should reach out to your financial advisor or banker to determine which financial arrangement would work best for you.
Individuals will need a minimum of $35,000 liquidity, 675+ credit score and a minimum net worth of $70,000.
- Not only is Wine & Design part of one of the fastest growing franchise trends, but our brand and our annual sales are growing as well. Starting your own Wine & Design franchise assures you are part of a strong and financially healthy industry and organization.
We started with a single franchise operator in 2011, and have grown to 71 franchise locations in 5 years! Our 35-47% annual sales revenue is also growing at a pace that is above average.
With our low start up fees and aggressive growth goals, we are poised to hit 100 franchise locations in 2017.
- Wine & Design offers comprehensive assistance for site selection. We work with a team of real estate brokers to help find your perfect studio location. Everything from demographic reports, viewings, and lease negotiation.
If you are an artist or teacher with an entrepreneurial spirit, you may know the supplies needed to stock an art studio, but you may wonder what you need to manage a customer database and payment processing system. If you come with a business background you may wonder where you will get painting ideas or how many canvases to order each month.
At Wine & Design, we have the perfect formula to get you started with the supplies and systems you need and the team of experts to support and advise you on everything going forward.
Our extensive painting library is one of our strongest assets and it grows each month as our team of artists add to it. You will never be short on ideas.
- In the midst of fast-paced careers in sales, Harriet Mills and Emmy Preiss took a weekend beach trip that changed their lives. Looking for a fun and unique girls’ night out, the group of friends stumbled into a paint and sip studio and took a class. Harriet and Emmy created more than a painting that night; their experience sparked the idea to quit their corporate jobs and launch a brand that would allow them and others to create a fun and family-focused business.
After returning home from the trip, Harriet and Emmy immediately began working to create the Wine & Design brand that exists today. After two years of operating a studio in Raleigh, NC, the two realized their dream to help other entrepreneurial women and men combine their family values with their career aspirations by launching the first franchise.
Wine & Design is now recognized as an industry leader, a top paint and sip company amongst competitors, and one of the best franchise businesses for women.
- Financing Information: SBA, Conventional, Cash, Women-Owned, Veterans
- This business is a franchise
- This business can be relocated