- This full service landscape company caters to homeowners in higher end neighborhoods with projects/maintenance agreements ranging from $1,000 - $20,000. They have the equipment and experience to work with all types of budgets and clients to get the results they are seeking. The company has enjoyed consistent growth over the last few years and currently has a very busy Fall schedule already booked.
- M-F 8am- 5pm
- The company continues to grow and generate a nice income for the owner.
- The company is dedicated to a very high level of service in an industry that is not well known for excellent service or meeting deadlines. A list of different types of project this company has worked on includes, but is not limited to plantings, walkways, patios, fountains, arbors, ponds, retaining walls, patios, trees and shrubs. The revenue is approximately 50% maintenance and 50% installation of new projects.
- The business is well positioned with quality equipment necessary for current and future growth of the business. All existing machinery, etc. will be part of the sale.
- When the owner started this company in 2000, he saw an opportunity to provide superior service to clients who wanted/needed full service landscape services with a high level of service and attention to detail. The owner has focused on design, installation and maintenance services for its clients for over 16 years. The result of these efforts is a company that has become one of the leading landscape companies in the Charlotte Metro area.
- Training Information: 2 weeks
- This business is not a franchise