- Looking for a solid, year-round business opportunity where your skills and subject-matter-expertise become the "go to" landscaping and tree removal resource for your community? Then take a close look at this great tree service business where YOU become the professional expert at all things related to tree removal and landscaping services. This business is home-based and is easily relocatable. Just follow the proven sales and business processes and leverage the 20-year history of quality service associated with this business to pick it up and run with it!
- Generally operates M-F 8am-5pm with hours as needed to accommodate client schedules and to work around inclement weather.
Work crew's consist of 2-man teams with a pickup truck and equipment trailer. Teams are easy to scale and training is generally handled on the job.
- Additional detailed financial information is available to qualified Buyers. A qualified Buyer is someone who has presented a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), a Personal Financial Statement (PFS), a Buyer Pre-Qualification Questionnaire, and banker or lender references to verify ability to be a ready, willing, and able Buyer.
- This business opportunity would be an excellent revenue stream to expand into this market segment or to offer complimentary services, such as a roofing company that must manage overhanging trees or a concrete company that repairs driveways and sidewalks from tree root damage. Being able to offer expanded services or complimentary services is an excellent way to present added-value and benefits beyond those currently provided by direct competitors.
Additional inspiration for extended and expanded services may be realized through other services and sectors as noted below:
NAICS: 561730 – Landscaping Services
This industry comprises of establishments primarily engaged in providing landscaping care and
maintenance services and/or installing trees, shrubs, plants, lawns, or gardens and
establishments primarily engaged in providing these services along with the design of
landscape plans and/or the construction (i.e. installation) of walkways, retaining walls, decks,
fences, ponds, and similar structures.
SIC: 0783 – Ornamental Shrub and Tree Services
Companies primarily engaged in performing a variety of shrub and tree services make up the
ornamental shrub and tree services industry. Activities common to this industry include
ornamental bush and tree planting, pruning, bracing, spraying, removal, and surgery. Tree
trimming around utility lines also constitutes a significant share of industry revenues. Companies
that perform lawn and garden installation and maintenance are described in SIC 0782: Lawn
and Garden Services, and companies offering shrub and tree services for farm crops are
included in SIC 0721: Crop Planting, Cultivating, and Protecting.
- Business sale includes two wood chipping machines. Wood chips and mulch are currently discarded, but could be re-purposed and sold.
- For the past 20 years the Owner has focused on customer service and quality of service. His brand recognition is the #1 go-to provider for tree removal services and his relationship with MODOT (Missouri Department of Transportation) has allowed him to be a primary service provider for tree trimming and debris removal.
- Financing Information: Cash; Conventional; SBA; Veteran & Minority Opportunity
- Training Information: 4 weeks
- This business is home-based
- This business is not a franchise
- This business can be relocated