- Well Established Sign Shop. XLNT business to business company. With an excellent 30+ year reputation most of the business comes from repeat business, referrals, and website. They have several thousand past and present clients. Open 9-5 five days per week. Very clean desirable company to run. Short hours, solid income, clean fun business.
- Open 9-5 M - F. Business has a manager and designer. They do have a C-45 license allowing them to install electrical signs. Seller will work with buyer to obtain their own while providing use of his own license for up to one year at terms to be agreed on. Detailed policy and procedure manuals outline the entire shop process from ordering materials to shop flow to outside sales and procedures!
- Records show steady sales between $400,000 - $500,000 for several years. The business has a great potential for growth. Sellers were never interested in expanding. It was purchased to be a post retirement job.
- Current owners have owned the business for 15 years and have only worked 3 or 4 weekends all of that time and that was to meet a deadline. The business is located four blocks from the harbor and has a great reputation with the boating community. One of the fun aspects of their business is they are a premier installer of boat graphic.
- Location requires only 900 sq. ft. Includes approximately $50,000 of furniture, fixtures and equipment. Rent is $2750/mo. Lease expires in 01/31/2020 but seller says landlord would be happy to give new lease. Most small, non-electric jobs are fabricated in the shop. Electric signs and signs requiring special techniques and materials and installations are done by outside contractors.
- The company has been established for over 30 years and has provided thousands of signs to businesses all over Orange County. Outside jobs (electrical building signs) account or approximately 65% - 70% of the business revenue.
- Training Information: 4 weeks
- This business is not a franchise