- Products and Services. The Company produces, maintains and distributes a dining and entertainment resource annually in cities throughout the U.S. The book, website and mobile app have a distinct and sophisticated look while maintaining a high level of user friendliness.
Sales and Marketing. The Company has Publishers in each market that solicit participation annually from clients. Most clients are restaurants and businesses that desire exposure to the visitors to the market. The inclusion, that includes the book, website, and mobile app, set the product apart from the competition.
- The most unique thing about this business opportunity is that the Publisher (owner of the area) only has a 4 to 5 month period where there is a heavy work load during the annual sales cycle. The time requirement during the remainder of the year is very minimal, which would allow the purchaser of this business to have another job, or possibly pursue an additional area. Some of the Company's Publishers oversee multiple markets that allow them to have a full time opportunity rather than one market that does not require a full time and annual effort.
- The Market. Any business that depends on reaching visitors to the market effectively in print, electronic and mobile media is a prospect. The annual cost to participate is low when compared to other advertising vehicles. This is accomplished by inclusion of 40 - 75 advertisers or more in each territory.
- The Company was founded in 1997, and the Owner has grown the the business to have a presence in over 30 cities across the U.S. The Owner is very involved with the day to day operations of the Company, and is very "hands on" in the Tampa market - this offering for sale, as he built and maintained the market.
- Financing Information: Seller will consider financing for a qualified buyer
- Training Information: 2 weeks
- This business is home-based
- This business is not a franchise
- This business can be relocated