- The company provides software for service professionals such as accountants, CPA’s, tax preparers, and to a lesser extent, engineers and lawyers. Products offered by the Company focus on improving efficiency in the office. They are modular in nature and include time and billing, and due date tracking with optional work flow management. The software add-on modules include mobile phone integration via both Android and IOS, a calendar module that integrates with Microsoft Outlook, document management and credit card processing, QuickBooks integration, and a wide variety of leading tax software products. The Company’s software is available for download on the desktop or via a Software as a Service (SaaS) as a cloud based application.
- 10 am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
4 Full time Employees and 1 PT
- Company has been awarded the highest honor ( 5 Stars) by the leading industry publication review of software option for the industry. They are the only company to receive 5 Stars for 3 straight years.
- Company is operated from a 1000 sq. ft. office
- The Company was originally started by the founder in 1999 while he was living in Florida as the owner of a small CPA practice. He was unsuccessful in finding software that would work like he was hoping to manage his practice. On his own with no formal training, he developed a time and billing/due date application for managing small/medium size accounting practices while utilizing his experience of working as a practicing CPA for over 20 years.
- This business is not a franchise
- This business can be relocated