- There are two locations to the wonderful concept in the market. The current owners have taken this as far as they want to before they retire. A new owner will have cash flow immediately and real opportunities to expand, if they desire. Their focus on a unique style of food has continued to keep their customers coming back year after year. A great staff awaits this opportunity for the next owner. A varied and growing menu is augmented with the increasing catering business
- Tow locations that have slightly different hours;
6 FT and 18 PT employees
- Excellent facilities and locations with all the equipment to be successful
- The current owners saw an opportunity to bring the flavor of “Chicago’s Famous Foods” to the greater Charlotte market when this restaurant concept was started in 2002. The restaurants currently serve Chicago style hot dogs, Chicago-style pizza, Chicago-style Italian Beef sandwiches, burgers, salads and much more. In 2002, the owners opened two locations within a 6-month timeframe, with one location in Cornelius, NC and the other in Uptown Charlotte. Fifteen years later, both restaurants are still at the same locations with the same name. A combination of word of mouth and traditional advertising, community involvement, and a great restaurant experience have made this business very popular as a local restaurant that serves affordable and authentic food for all ages.
- This business is not a franchise