- Customers that are interested in health, backyard environments, and family fun would purchase products from this business. They have many repeat customers each year and have been here long enough to make sales of more than one hot tub or spa to customers. Due to the seasonal tourists many residents stay home on the weekends and holidays but still want to enjoy the outdoors and water activities. Retirees move to our warmer client and use a swimming pool for exercise and to provide entertainment for their family that visit. We also have many military families with children that want a relaxing place to spend time with family. There are also our high end customers that are building their dream homes and backyard environments. The in store chemical sales are not only for installations but also for those that purchase pools from people that have no retail front as well as the above ground portable pools sold by the big box stores that need water chemistry help and supplies.
- Retail Monday - Friday 10 - 5 Saturday 9 - 2
Construction & Service 7 - 5
- Well appointed 2,500 sq ft showroom and an additional 3,000 sq ft warehouse.
- The business was started in 1999 by the present owner and has enjoyed success throughout the years in a growing area of coastal North Carolina.
- Training Information: 4 weeks
- This business is not a franchise