- Business comes through repeat customers, referrals, and word of mouth. No website! Even though they do not have a website their computer program and the skills of their staff allow them to produce very professional and detailed renderings and estimates that puts them well in front of their competition.
- Office is opened 5 days per week 8:30 - 4:30. Warehouse is open 7:00 am - 3:00 pm Installation crew works according to job site scheduling. Staff includes two project managers plus the owner who has has a C-15 license. Plus 1 COF/Controller, one Warehouse man, 11 Full time Installers, 2 field foremen.
- Business has been grossing over $4,000,000 per year. With an adjusted profit for owner operator averages over $500,000 per year. 2017 did $5,450,000 gross with adjusted profit of $640,000.
- Specializes in many aspects of construction. Stone, Wood, Resilient, Carpet, Restoration, Custom Residential Projects, Commercial, Retail, Hospitality, and resort projects. Preferred Vendor for many manufacturers, property management companies, and consulting firms.
- This facility is mainly offices, warehouses, storage, and parking. The do not have a showroom but they do have samples. Headquartered in Orange County but covers all of Southern California.
- Company was started in 1987 and incorporated under its current entity in 1999. Owner has B1 & C 15 licenses. Actual business started in a 2 stall garage and now occupies a 10,000 sq. ft. office and warehouse facility. Began in residential projects and expanded into commercial, retail,
Hospitality, and resort projects.
- Training Information: 3 weeks
- This business is not a franchise