- Franchise marketing fee plus any additional independent marketing desired by the owner.
- Services are generally provided by appointment only. Customers call or submit online for inquiries and appointments.
There are 8 employees, including the owner.
2 employees are full time; the owner serves as the manager and 5 employees are part-time.
- To receive the financial information packet, prospective buyers/investors should request the Non-Disclosure Agreement ( NDA), Pre-Qualification Questionnaire, and Personal Financial Statement (PFS) from the listing broker.
- This is a franchise re-sale. The new owner will need to be vetted and approved by the franchise corporate office.
- There are six areas which make up the franchise territories. Each territory is based on population count and drawn with boundaries as determined by the franchise corporate office. These territories comprise a significant portion of the St. Louis marketplace, the outer counties, and a significant area around Jefferson City and Columbia.
- The business was started in late 2015 by the current owner. The owner added 5 territories the following year. The business does not require any specific background skills; however, the new owner should plan to attend franchise training (TBD and at their expense) within 60 days of purchasing the business. The new owner should have an interest in the trade services industry and an eye for details and pride in craftsmanship. Good customer service skills, basic marketing skills, and solid business skills would be beneficial.
- Financing Information: Negotiable; Owner Financing Considered; SBA Qualified
- Training Information: 4 weeks
- This business is a franchise