- Interim's independent franchisees employ more than 75,000 health care workers and provide nurses, therapists, aides and other health care personnel to approximately 50,000 people each day.
Home Care Nursing
Through trained health care professionals, Interim provides a broad array of home care services including senior care and pediatric nursing; IV therapy; physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Interim's Hospice and Palliative Care Program is a compassionate, patient-centered approach to medical care and support for people at end-of-life and their families. It is based on a philosophy of improving the quality of life when quantity of time is limited. Interim's Hospice offices provide physical, emotional and spiritual support to patients and those who love and care for them.
Interim's network of franchise health care offices provide nurses, allied health professionals, therapists, occupational health services and vendor management to hospitals, prisons, schools, corporations and other health care facilities.
Senior Home Care
Interim franchises offer senior care services that provide an enriched personalized quality of life as well as superior non-medical care and companionship for the elderly. Home Care Professionals include Homemakers, Companions and Home Care Aides who understand special elder care needs and take a personal interest in helping seniors lead enriched lives that continue to expand with meaning and purpose.
- nterim HealthCare provides franchisees with outstanding health care franchise training support which enables them to have a solid foundation for maintaining a focus on franchise growth and building revenue. While some health care franchise training is offered in the field, a growing number of health care related programs are conveniently accessed through our state-of-the-art franchise learning management system.
All of the franchise training is developed by industry experts with decades of experience in all aspects of the business. This includes marketing, sales, finance, human resources and business and clinical operations.
Interim HealthCare offers one of the most comprehensive franchise training programs in the industry;
Franchise training is provided at the Interim HealthCare national headquarters;
Receive training on-site at each new franchise location to guide them as they begin building revenue;
100 free online continuing education and in-service programs for nurses, aides and other health care professionals;
- Corporate Values & Mission
Core Values are the essential and enduring tenets of an organization. They provide guidance in developing strategic direction and creating a vision for the future. Our core values help differentiate us and serve as a framework for everything we say and do.
The Interim HealthCare's approach to sales and marketing for franchisees is driven by results. It's everything you expect from the most experienced health care franchising company in the industry. Almost every franchise marketing and sales tool developed is designed to help Interim HealthCare franchisees grow their business in their local markets.
From business development guides to sales sheets, marketing brochures, television and radio advertisements, Interim HealthCare's marketing and sales support materials are second to none. Franchisees can also customize nearly all of their marketing and sales support materials to specifically promote their individual franchise locations.
- Significant growth is expected for the private duty home care industry due to the more than 34 million people in the U.S. who are 65 years or older and the anticipated increase of this senior age group's population to include more than 70 million by 2030. As the baby boomer generation ages, the demand for home care services is expected to increase by 50 percent between 2002 and 2012 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- This business is a franchise
- This business can be relocated