Create the life want.
By rolling your existing IRA or 401(k) funds into a new corporation’s 401(k), you can invest in franchise ownership or an entrepreneurial venture without having to take out a loan, and without tax or distribution penalties. As your business grows, do your retirement savings. With as little as $50,000 in retirement funds, you can get started today.
As the national leader in small-business financing, Guidant has helped over 5,000 individuals realize their dream of starting or financing a business. Now it’s your turn.
- Utilize funds from retirement accounts like IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, Keoghs, and SEPs
- Combine your funds with those of a business partner or spouse
- Use in combination with other funding, or to help you qualify for an SBA or unsecured loan
- Increase your success rate by taking money you’d be spending on interest, and investing it back into your business
- Eliminate your personal liability by avoiding pledging your home or other assets as loan collateral and potentially jeopardizing your personal credit
- Maximize tax-deferred benefits by deferring business profits in a tax-deferred environment
- Invest in yourself—after all, you’re a better risk than today’s volatile stock market
- Own a business in less than a month, thanks to Guidant’s platform, support, and expertise
Tap into the investing power of your retirement account. Fill out this form for a FREE INFORMATION PACKET on Guidant’s small business financing solution.